lørdag 1. februar 2014

SHAKIRA "She Wolf" fanart


                               
                       Hi guys-
                       this week`s piece is inspired from the music video by Shakira, obviously.
                       I had to make the shoes a bit more brighter than the reference photo.
                       (Sorry, I can not show you the reference photo anymore becouse the
                       page does not exist anymore.
                       However you can find similar pictures when you google Shakira-She wolf.)

                     The reference photo was also not the best, so I had to use my imagination a bit
                     when I had to get the anatomy right.

                      Anatomy lesson also is to remember that when someone changes their
                      expression they also change forexample the shape of the lips, their eyes..
                      so it is wise to practise facial expressions also.;)

                     I recommend drawing cartoon expressions-it is not so far from the real thing-
                     Angry, sad, confused, tired..yes we humans are quite funny to look at.;)
                     If you`re a beginner, I would like to give you the advice my art teacher gave us-
                     give yourself a day to just practise drawing ears.

                     It`s quite funny to see that even though you have seen ears like a thousand times,
                     the situation is different when you`re going to draw it.

                   I recommend Drawing for dummies, I got my copy at Outland.
                   They have digital art drawing books there too, I've got a few. Also, I think it`s good
                   to give yourself time to go through your inspiration books from time to time-it makes
                  you remember why so love drawing so much.;)


                  Have a good weekend folks!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar