fredag 17. januar 2014

The girl and the raven-digital art, fantasy

                   Size: A4. Teqhnicue: Digital art, painting and airbrushing.

                  I just wanted to make a raven-so I just began to sketch a raven and a girl
                  until I  found something I was satisfied with.
                  I admit I am a bit impatient so sketching is not my favourite thing,
                  but it is a good thing to give yourself a little time to be creative-

                   I love reading books about creativity-I recommend Kreativ ABC by
                  Stig Hjerkinn Haug by the way.

                  You often get tired after work and chores, so it is good to find quick ways
                  to find new ideas. I also find inspiration from movies and books.

                Ok, I hope you like and have a good weekend-
                and remember to stay creative;)


             

                 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great job! It was also fun to learn where you get your inspiration from> I have been drawing all weekend. It is one of my favorite ways to spend the day. :)

    Happy Saturday!
    ~Jess

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Jess:) Good to hear that you have been drawing all weekend too;)

      Slett