søndag 21. juni 2015

"Fernando" Promarkers drawing





                  Hey guys..
                 Sorry, it has been a while ago since my last post, becouse I have been ill.

                 This week's piece is made with Promarkers and a liittle bit of colour pencils.
               
                Hope you like it!
                If you wonder where to get Promarkers, I can recommend the art shop
                Panduro, You can also get them on Clas Ohlson, to about 280 crowns.
                You can also get The Skin tone set, which I have used for this
                particular drawing.
                 
              I also recommend looking at Youtube videos for tips, there are always a
              lot of good and inspirational Promarkers-videos there.

             Working with Promarkers is really fun, but also a bit challenging becouse
             you've gotta work fast and there is no room for mistakes.
           

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar