fredag 28. februar 2014

"Death Becomes Her"-fanart from the horror classic


                        I've had this idea for some time now and
                        finally I did it.
                        Do you guys to that sometimes?;)

                        By the way, no I did not draw the Goldie Hawn version from the movie-I
                       allowed myself to make her a bit more Jessica Rabbit-gone-zombie ;)
                        I love the red dress she has on the premiere in the beginning of the movie,
                        so I wanted to do that-but in my own interpretation.

                       I was also a bit inspired from the new horror-version of the classics that
                       you can get at the shop called Outland. They have titles like
                       instead of Pride and Prejudice, they`re called Prejudice and Zombies.
                      ( if you`re in Oslo and you`re a fantasy fan, be sure to drop by-they`ve got
                       everything from games, DVDs, lego, comic books,graphic novels-every
                       geek`s dream;)

                       You can view this in a bigger version here:
                     
 http://brideofdestruction.deviantart.com/art/Death-Becomes-Her-437249381?ga_submit_new=10%253A1393605925

                      Haven`t seen the movie? Check it out here:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TvgwlnTU4Q

                       Have a good weekend!

                     

2 kommentarer:

  1. My favorite detail must be the eye. The contrast from the blood and the light color on her eyes. Also nice contrast on the background color and her dress/colors.
    Thanks for sharing the youtube link.
    Have a great weekend you too ! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. thank you K.D !:) I appreciate it. Also very good to hear from a colleague that things like the contrast and detail works-also I think illustrators know more about how much work details like that is, hehe;)

    SvarSlett