fredag 27. november 2015

"Stronger than you think"Digital painting + Adding textures in Photoshop



                         Photoshop CC. Digital painting of friend

                         A good tip is actually to take a lot of pictures-I mean all the time.
                         I take pictures of the wall down in the hall, you can find very
                         interesting textures if you take a trip in the forest or in town.

                        I'll make you a bet, take a trip in the city and take pictures of the
                        pavement, on the street-suddenly your imagination runs wild
                        and that's when the fun begin.

                        There is also a lot of free textures online, but I personally
                         often prefer to use my own photos so  I know I want have any
                         trouble with copyright.

                         Here is a qiuck tutorial I found on how to add textures:

                        http://www.slrlounge.com/post-production-how-to-apply-textures-to-images-using-photoshop/

                              You can also find really useful tips on deviantart.
                             
                                Have fun:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar