fredag 18. september 2015

"Arachnofobia" Mixed media painting, graphite pencils+Photoshop-Finding the time to be creative





                     I just read the novel by Lisa Gardner, "Say Goodbye" and it
                     scared me-by thinking of how many damaged, scary people that exists..

                   That became the inspiration for the painting that you see here.

                    The technique is graphite pencils, and own textures which I played
                     with in Photoshop CC.

                    I would also like to apologize to those who have visited my blog
                     lately and that there has been some time since my last post, but
                    I have a new full-time job that takes a lot of my time and energy
                    at the moment so when the weekend comes, I'm exhausted.

                   However I'm not finished with drawing, and I will continue to try
                   to inspire people. but I will from now on not blog every weekend.
                   
                  For the creativity to grow, I need some time to just relax.

                  It is a good idea to take some time off from drawing sometimes
                  becouse when you feel like starting again you will have more
                 energy and have the desire to to do something amazing.

                  Of course, to be good you've got to practise and practise, but
                 what I mean is that there is a lot of demands with job, school, kids-
                   or maybe you have both?;)
                  and you should let yourself breathe once in a while.

                 In the meantime, there is deviantart and other art sites,
                and of course Imagine FX for inspiration.

               :)

                Have a good weekend and remember to breathe!

                 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar