søndag 26. juli 2015

"Jaqueline"Beautiful blonde girl, Digital painting + making Gold typo in Photoshop CC! "

c


  


My printer gave up this week, so for now I have been working on digital painting-
I will be back with more on colour pencils and traditional art.

For this painting I also made a gold typo in Photoshop CC.
I'm quite pleased with the result, but
it was hard getting the golden watermark just like I wanted it.

My tips for making a watermark logo:

1. Make a logo /Watermark that does not disturb the painting itself.
2.Find a typo that is your kind of style, so you can use it
in all of your paintings.
3.  There is a lot of how-to make typo recipies on the internet,
but the smartest thing you really can do is to practice practice-
play in Photoshop and just find out what suits you.


Having said that;
here is the recipe I used:

1.Create your typo in a photoshop document.
2.  Use magic wand to define the typo.
3. Find the "Gradient" in the tool box.
4. Play with gradient, use all the blending options
and experiment.
Remember for a deeper golden or change the colour to the
colour you want you simply click on the Color picker box,
and play around.


Also, there are many different ways to make a gold typo-
I simply used this method becouse it suited my style.

you can also find a lot of different ways to do it forexample on
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=create+a+gold+typo+in+photoshop

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar