onsdag 14. mai 2014

"Rock on,baby!" Graphite pencils & Inktense watercolour pencils on Canson paper!




                 Hi guys-
                This week`s post comes early due to Norways national day 17 may.
               ;)

               I love long hair and I am very inspired by artists like Esra Roise and Minni Havaas,
               they are amazing artists. When it comes to my style of art, I want it to be
               aesthetic, but simple and delicious to look at. I love making portraits,
              that`s when I have the most fun. ^^
              I like the fact that people are so different, even though there are some facial
             expressions and features that you can find again and again.

             I will try to make a post on different facial types, becouse that's something
             I must admit I need to practice more on.

            I would also like to share a art tip that I actually found in a book of famous
            fashion illustrator Andrew Loomis; if you want to become good at drawing
           pretty fashion gals, it is a good idea to pick up some fashion magazines.
            I always keep some for inspiration-you never know when something
          can become a complete work of art.;)


           Have a great week and remember to stay creative!
           
         

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar