lørdag 31. mai 2014

Gorgeous! -Traditonal art,drawing of blonde girl +How to store your art supplies




          Tools:
         Graphite pencils, exept a little Cretacolour colour pencils on the eyes and lips.
         While I was working, I saw that it would look much better with a little more colour.

        I also used a bit of cotton for smooth skin and a mechanical pencil for the sketching and
        for the hair.

         My art tip this week;
         I came across this list http://www.blogmetrics.org/art#ultimate
        this week-it's a great place to look if you need a bit of inspiration or simply want
        to look at some pretty art!

        I would also like to talk a little about a little problem;
        How do you store your art supplies?

        Here are my tips:

        -Buy some large boxes for your art supplies, such as your good character blocks.
        -You can buy for example a tea box for keeping the colour pencils you use often.
        I have one in pink and green that I bought at TGR for about 20 crowns that i keep my
        Derwent pencils-most of them I use for skin colour.
        -You can also use your creativity and use a large box that you already have in your
         house-I now use a large shoe-box which once contained my Italian stilettos;)
         now they containes my set of Prismacolour set,Polycolour and Inktense pencils.

     
           You should also have at least one big drawer or a large box for keeping your
          folders. You should have both some A3 folders and some A4 folders for your
         artwork and keep them in a cool, safe place.

         You can also get special art boxes from art stores-be sure to buy some while
         you can, you will be grateful for it later! I got a plastic box from Panduro
         (Panduro is located in Karl Johans gate in Oslo) which is I keep some
         small watercolour packages and some ink. Søstrene Grene in Oslo also has
          some cute boxes if you're have a low budget but want something nice
         to keep your colour pencils/ other art supplies in.:)

        If you got some tips on how to keep your art supplies, feel free to comment!
     
       Have a great weekend!

     

       
     
     
     
       

       
       

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar