tirsdag 15. april 2014

Sunday`s work with Prismacolour Colour Pencils+ over 5000 views-thank you!



           
                 Hi guys.

                Just  a quick update to tell you that I`m experiencing some problems with blogspot
               and I`m not sure why-the last post I discovered was just a mess, unfortunately.
               The site seems to be translated into norwegian without my permission-
               I have tried to fix it by selecting language options but so far it has not worked.

               If anybody else got a solution to this problem, I will be grateful.
               
       

               Also, thank you all my wonderful readers-over 5000 hits on the blog
               I will do my best to continue to make good posts for both the fashion interested
               and the art lovers.

               The work you can see here I made in the weekend:)
               I continue to try to get better at Prismacolour pencils.

                Happy Easter everyone!

             



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar