lørdag 9. november 2013

"IF U DON*T SPREAD YOUR WINGS YOU DON*T KNOW HOW HIGH YOU CAN FLY"-Digital painting


                          Hi guys-
                         hope you had a good week!

                         I personally love this statement and wanted to make an illustration out of it.
                         Also, I love this kind of style so you will probably see more of it in the future;)

                        As I mentioned before on this blog, I love comics.
                        I grew up reading comic books like Witchblade and Darkness,
                        and of course Lara Croft, and I loved the beautiful way they were
                        put to life. It`s actually a good excuse to read comics when you are
                       artist wanting to get better on colours and also anatomy-
                       (of course I don`t think of Donald Duck when I say that LOL)
                     
                        The only thing that`s not so great is that many draw the girls wayy to skinny.
                        So I make it my goal to draw girls which look a bit more realistic.
                       
                        I mean,it`s perfectly OK to be skinny if you are healthy and all that
                        (Becouse I don`t mean to offend anyone,)
                        but what I mean is that many draw the girls so skinny it looks
                        like they must have gotten rid of a rib or two to make their waist
                        so skinny. Of course this doesn`t count if the expression is
                       Tim Burton like, just to put an example here;)

                        Anyway I want to celebrate the girls on this blog-we are strong,often
                       stronger than we think and we should allow ourselves to think good
                      about ourselves.

                      So I want you to download this if you want to,put it on your screen and
                      feel good!

                     Have a good weekend, and feel free to comment if you like what
                      you see or there is something you would like to see me draw-
                      commissioned or just on this blog.

                 
                       

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar