søndag 8. september 2013

LIMITLESS-Digital fantasy art of dancer




Hi guys.
I have been on a vacation, so that`s the reason there was no post last week.

This week` piece is a couple of weeks old, but I wanted to show it becouse it`s one of my own
favourite pieces of all the things I have made.:)

Teqhnicue: Painting and airbrushing in Photoshop, and I used a reference photo of
a dancer when I made it-however, the picture in question had a lousy quality,
but I mainly used it to figure out the anatomy.

When you dance(Yes, I love dancing myself and I always watch So you think
you can dance which I think is an amazing show, and it just continues to inspire me.

Please comment if you like it, and stay tuned-
I am currently working on some great illustrations, including illustrations for
pear-shaped women-more about that later.

Remember to also visit me on Behance, and remember I am available for comissions!

Do you need an illustration for your blog, birthday for you or your friends, school
project maybe? ;)

I will be happy to hear from you. You can also write to me in norwegian.

http://www.behance.net/portfolio/projects


-Leticia


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar