lørdag 6. september 2014

-Digital Painting "Grandpa on the sea" + over 600 hits last month-Yay!






    Okay, first I gotta say a  BIG THANK YOU to those who read my blog-
    Thank you guys, and to those who baught my paintings outside this blog
    and told me I'm talented and keep drawing-Thanks, I really appriciate it.

    Don't stop beliving, keep drawing and dreaming.
    Set goals on how good you want to be, and make room for drawing.
    Also, study study study-you can't get it the results you want onto your paper if
    you don't know how to do it, so it will be worth it!:)

   




            Digital Painting, size A4, reference Photo under,;) Tools: Photoshop CC.

                      

                                             
                                              Reference Photo: My boyfriends granpa.
                                              He is 91! Impressing, or what?;) 


                         

Technique:

Open the picture in Photoshop. Go to Filter> Filtergallery.



Now your screen will look like this.From now on, you can simply play.
Just have fun and experiment, find out what suits your style.:)

I will advice you to try many different things, save when you find something you like.
 It's a bitch if you do something and you're thinking,
"Oh, that was BRILLIANT!" 
-and then you don't remember how to do it after,,
But this technique is kinda idiot-proof, haha!

Have a nice weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar