lørdag 30. august 2014

Kylie Minouge fanart-Digital Painting with my new Intuos Tablet









                       

                       Photoshop CC
                       Intous Tablet Pen & Touch Small
                       Size a4

                      Used reference photo-the famous cover.

                       I have wanted to make some Kylie fanart for a while-my boyfriend has this album
                      and a Tshirt with a print just look like the album cover, so that was the
                      inspiration for this piece.

                      I have tried to make "masks" like this before but I have never been satisfied with
                      it before now.




                   

                   
                                    Notice, I made the hair a bit darker-simply becouse I thought it looked better:)
                                    I also dropped the red line and yellow lines becouse I wanted it to look
                                    a bit more realistic and not sooo pop-art.


                                       Have a nice weekend folks!)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar