lørdag 7. mars 2015

MICHAEL MONROE FAN ART-Watercolour and pencils







                       

                            Tools used: Watercolour, Fabriano Paper and Koh-I-Noor Graphite
                                                Pencils





   



Drawing Dynamic Hands by Burne Hogarth-great anatomy book!



A wooden drawing doll can also be helpful:)

I bought mine from Kremmerhuset in Oslo, I think-
but you can also get them cheap from Ebay.They cost
from 60 crowns to 200 crowns, so watch out for the
right price.
I have seen the exact same doll in TGR for 60 crowns.
The book I bought at Outland about four years ago, but you
can still order it online on Ebay or Amazon.

By the way, I do not get paid to write these reviews-
I do it only to share helpful art tips to other
artists.

Have a good weekend
and remember to stay creative!:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar