torsdag 2. oktober 2014

Prismacolour Drawing: "Fall" -fantasy painting




                          Tools: Prismacolour Premiere 72 Set
                          Just a bit of mechanical pencil on the necklace to make it more detailed
                          Prismacolour Verithin Set


                       I did not use pastel in this, however I considered it to make the skin even more
                       smooth and glowing..I will practise that and if I make it good I will show you
                       a tutorial;)

                       Heard an art tip, don't remember where, sorry-that you can actually blend
                      Prismacolour and pastel and get an amazing result.

                     I have seen many very talented colour pencil artists, like Elena Pancorva, use
                     this on a sort of brown, sand-ish kind of paper. I have not used this paper myself
                     as I often prefer a totally white background on my paintings, with a few exeptions.

                   Could be worth  a try, though. I know Andvort used to sell them, sadly they don't exist
                    in Oslo anymore-it could be that another art store has them.

                  The other topic I want to talk about today is Instagram-I don't know what is going to happen,
                  and I am sad for what's going on but I miss going to Instagram and check out those amazing
                  art talents that are out there.

                 In the meantime, Facebook colour pencil artists is worth checking out if you're in the mood
                 for a little bit of art inspiration.


                 Have a good weekend;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar