fredag 1. august 2014

PRISMACOLOUR DRAWING: Jocke Hardcore Superstar-Drawing from a music video



                           Tools: Prismacolour 72 Set
                           Faber Castell Watercolour Set
                           Edited in Photoshop CC
                           Size: a4

                          Hi guys!
                          I was really happy this week, becouse I finally got my Prismacolour 72 set
                          from Ebay.
                         


The inspiration to this came from The Hardcore Superstar video Shame-great song by the way!
But since I didn't have a reference photo from the video, I had to get creative-
so I played the video on Youtube, patiently stopped the video to where I thought Jocke's expression 
looked good, and took a screen shot. Then I took it into Photoshop and ajusted the colours
since it gets really blurry when you take a photo from a music video.


Art supplies I used for this:

-Disegno Drawing heavy weight paper, sise a4.
-Faber Castell watercolour pencils
-Prismacolour Premier 72 Colour Set.

You can get the Disegno Paper at Christ & Engebretsen in Pilestredet, Oslo.
They have very much good drawing paper there.
The Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils I actually got for 299 crowns at Notabene while I was on vacation.
Never underestimate making good art purchases;)



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar